Today (Sunday, February 7, 2010) the raffle was held to define the groups for the qualifier heading to Euro 2012. The qualifying groups for Euro 2012 were as follows:
- Group A: Germany, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
- Group B: Russia, Slovakia, Ireland, Macedonia, Armenia and Andorra.
- Group C: Italy, Serbia, Northern Ireland, Slovenia, Estonia and the Faroe Islands.
- Group D: France, Romania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Belarus, Albania and Luxembourg.
- Group E: Holland, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Moldova and San Marino.
- Group F: Croatia, Greece, Israel, Latvia, Georgia and Malta.
- Group G: England, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Wales and Montenegro.
- Group H: Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Cyprus and Iceland.
- Group I: Spain, Czech Republic, Scotland, Lithuania and Liechtenstein.