We’re not exactly a month from the beginning of the 2020 NASCAR season.
While the Daytona 500 is booked for Feb. 16, the Gander RV and Outdoors Truck Series season starts in 25 days at Daytona International Speedway on Feb. 14.
The calendars for every one of the three national arrangement have enormous changes in 2020.
Here are a portion of the changes, including:
- Miami moves from the finish of the period to March 22 for the Cup Series
- The primary Cup race under the lights at Martinsville Speedway (May 9)
- The main end of the week doubleheader for Cup, which happens at Pocono (June 27-28)
- The Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis will be held July 5. On July 4, the Xfinity Series race will be hung on IMS’ street course.
- Daytona International Speedway’s mid year race movements to August 29 and will be the last Cup race of the ordinary season.
- The Xfinity Series comes back to Martinsville Speedway just because since 2006 on Oct. 31.
- The Truck Series comes back to Richmond Raceway just because since 2005 on April 18.
- Darlington Raceway has the opening race of the Cup end of the season games on September 6.
Also, there’ll be another site for the title races for every one of the three arrangement — Phoenix Raceway from Nov. 6-8.
NBC will air Cup races at Indianapolis (July 5), Daytona (Aug. 29), Talladega (Oct. 4), Charlotte Roval (Oct. 11), Kansas (Oct. 18), Martinsville (Nov. 1) and Phoenix (Nov. 8).